CRB IT Desktop
CRB IT Desktop is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CRB IT Desktop from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.Desktop.XenDesktop 7.5.CRB IT Desktop $A4-2-FCC4355F-0001" is the full command line if you want to remove CRB IT Desktop. The application's main executable file occupies 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CRB IT Desktop. They take about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of CRB IT Desktop.
CRB IT Desktop is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase CRB IT Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CRB IT Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CRB IT Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CRB IT Desktop". If it exists on your system the CRB IT Desktop application will be found very quickly. When you select CRB IT Desktop in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CRB IT Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CRB IT Desktop.
8. After uninstalling CRB IT Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CRB IT Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CRB IT Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CRB IT Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that CRB IT Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CRB IT Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:40:17.850