You can find below detailed information on how to remove CRB Directory for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CRB Directory from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. CRB Directory is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CRB Directory's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.CRB Directory". CRB Directory's primary file takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is named SelfService.exe.
The executable files below are part of CRB Directory. They occupy an average of 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to CRB Directory version 1.0
CRB Directory is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CRB Directory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CRB Directory from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CRB Directory or simply click the Search feature and type in "CRB Directory". If it is installed on your PC the CRB Directory app will be found very quickly. When you click CRB Directory in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CRB Directory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CRB Directory.
8. After removing CRB Directory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CRB Directory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CRB Directory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CRB Directory by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that CRB Directory by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CRB Directory supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130