CQI Exam is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CQI Exam from your computerQuality Council of Indiana
. More data about Quality Council of Indiana can be found here
. You can read more about about CQI Exam at http://www.qualitycouncil.com
. Usually the CQI Exam application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CQI Exam-6.11 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Windows\CQI Exam\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CQI Exam. CQI Exam's main file takes about 4.70 MB (4925798 bytes) and its name is QCI Certification Exam.exe.
CQI Exam contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.70 MB (4925798
bytes) on disk.
- QCI Certification Exam.exe (4.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.11
of CQI Exam.
CQI Exam is a program by the software company Quality Council of Indiana. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CQI Exam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CQI Exam from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CQI Exam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CQI Exam". If it exists on your system the CQI Exam program will be found very quickly. After you click CQI Exam in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CQI Exam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CQI Exam:
- The software company is: http://www.qualitycouncil.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\CQI Exam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CQI Exam.
8. After uninstalling CQI Exam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CQI Exam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CQI Exam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CQI Exam by Quality Council of Indiana from your computer, we are not saying that CQI Exam by Quality Council of Indiana is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CQI Exam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 20:06:31.890