CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 from your systemCPUID, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on CPUID, Inc.. CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\TAICHI CPU-Z directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\TAICHI CPU-Z\unins000.exe. cpuz.exe is the CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86's main executable file and it occupies around 5.77 MB (6055464 bytes) on disk.
CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.47 MB (6780621
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (5.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 version 1.86
CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 is an application marketed by CPUID, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86.
8. After uninstalling CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID TAICHI CPU-Z 1.86 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 09:58:54.457