CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86
You can find on this page details on how to remove CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. You can find out more on CPUID, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\ROG CPU-Z directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\ROG CPU-Z\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.63 MB (4854824 bytes) on disk and is called cpuz.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86. They occupy about 5.32 MB (5579981
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (4.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This info is about CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 version 1.86
CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 is an application by CPUID, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 program will be found very quickly. After you select CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86.
8. After removing CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.86 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:31:07.823