CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1
CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. You can read more on CPUID, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\ROG CPU-Z directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CPUID\ROG CPU-Z\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled cpuz.exe and it has a size of 4.40 MB (4617976 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1. They occupy 5.10 MB (5343133
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (4.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.79.1
of CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1.
CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 is a program offered by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1". If it exists on your system the CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1.
8. After uninstalling CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.79.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 19:58:44.007