CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4
CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. More info about CPUID, Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\ROG CPU-Z directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\CPUID\ROG CPU-Z\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4. The application's main executable file is labeled cpuz.exe and its approximative size is 4.27 MB (4478952 bytes).
CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.95 MB (5193478
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (4.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.58.4
of CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4.
CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 is a program by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4.
8. After removing CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.58.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:20:02.037