CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92
CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 from your PCCPUID, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on CPUID, Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\PHANTOM CPU-Z folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\PHANTOM CPU-Z\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.19 MB (5442328 bytes) on disk and is called cpuz.exe.
The executables below are part of CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92. They occupy about 5.89 MB (6173117
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (5.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 version 1.92
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CPUID\PHANTOM CPU-Z
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z_is1
CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 is a program by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92". The CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92.
8. After uninstalling CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPUID PHANTOM CPU-Z 1.92 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:38:36.600