CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. Further information on CPUID, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\HWMonitorPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CPUID\HWMonitorPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38. The application's main executable file occupies 2.52 MB (2641888 bytes) on disk and is called HWMonitorPro.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38. They take about 3.22 MB (3372677
bytes) on disk.
- HWMonitorPro.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
This data is about CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 version 1.38
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CPUID\HWMonitor Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID HWMonitorPro_is1
CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 is a program marketed by CPUID, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38". The CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 app will be found automatically. When you click CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38.
8. After uninstalling CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.38 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 12:35:29.870