CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2
CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 from your systemCPUID, Inc.
. You can read more on CPUID, Inc. or check for application updates here
. CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z ASR directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z ASR\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. cpuz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.91 MB (5149944 bytes) on disk.
CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.60 MB (5875101
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (4.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 version 1.82.2
CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 is a program marketed by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2". The CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 app will be found automatically. After you click CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.82.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 20:16:34.340