CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on CPUID, Inc.. Usually the CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z ASR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z ASR\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. cpuz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.35 MB (4559592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1. They occupy about 5.03 MB (5279113
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (4.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.71.1
of CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1.
CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 is a program offered by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1". If it exists on your system the CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-11 16:38:56.913