CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1
A guide to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 for Windows. It is developed by CPUID, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on CPUID, Inc.. Usually the CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z ASR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z ASR\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. cpuz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.35 MB (4559592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1. They occupy about 5.03 MB (5279113
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (4.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.71.1
of CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1.
How to delete CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 is a program offered by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1". If it exists on your system the CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.71.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-11 16:38:56.913