CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 from your systemCPUID, Inc.
. You can read more on CPUID, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z OC directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z OC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 8.43 MB (8841960 bytes) on disk and is labeled cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.12 MB (9561481
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (8.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 version 1.71
CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 is a program marketed by CPUID, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 or simply click the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 00:57:11.720