CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69
You can find below details on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 from your systemCPUID, Inc.
. Additional info about CPUID, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z OC folder, depending on the user's option during install. CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z OC\unins000.exe. cpuz.exe is the CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69's main executable file and it occupies around 8.86 MB (9294056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69. They occupy about 9.55 MB (10009094
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (8.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 version 1.69
CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 is a program marketed by CPUID, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69". The CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.69 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 15:29:43.353