CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76
This info is about CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 from your PCCPUID, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on CPUID, Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\unins000.exe. CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76's main file takes around 4.97 MB (5212888 bytes) and is called cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.66 MB (5932409
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (4.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.76
of CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76.
CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 is an application released by CPUID, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76". The CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76.
8. After uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:26:59.660