CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86
CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 from your PCCPUID, Inc.
. More info about CPUID, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z Gigabyte directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z Gigabyte\unins000.exe. CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86's main file takes about 8.78 MB (9208872 bytes) and is called cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.47 MB (9934029
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (8.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.86
of CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86.
CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 is an application released by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 or simply click the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86". The CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 app will be found very quickly. After you select CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86.
8. After uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:40:29.120