CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86
CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 from your PCCPUID, Inc.
. More info about CPUID, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z Gigabyte directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z Gigabyte\unins000.exe. CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86's main file takes about 8.78 MB (9208872 bytes) and is called cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.47 MB (9934029
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (8.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.86
of CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86.
CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 is an application released by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86.
8. After uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z Gigabyte 1.86 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:40:29.120