CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1
This page is about CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 3.02 MB (3167976 bytes) on disk and is named cpuz.exe. A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 from your system
CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.71 MB (3887497
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.71.1
of CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z_is1
Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130