CPUID CPU-Z 1.71
CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. cpuz.exe is the CPUID CPU-Z 1.71's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.45 MB (2568936 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 from your computer
The following executables are contained in CPUID CPU-Z 1.71. They take 3.14 MB (3288457
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 version 1.71
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CPUID CPU-Z 1.71's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.exe
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.ini
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.exe.FriendlyAppName
Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z 1.71". If it exists on your system the CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 app will be found very quickly. After you click CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPUID CPU-Z 1.71, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z 1.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130