CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 for Windows. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 is "C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cpuz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.06 MB (2162480 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 from your system
The executable files below are installed along with CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5. They occupy about 2.74 MB (2877518
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 version 1.61.5
Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5". If it exists on your system the CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5.
8. After uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130