CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. More information about CPUID, Inc. can be read here
. Usually the CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 application is found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\ASUS CPU-Z directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\ASUS CPU-Z\unins000.exe. cpuz_tuf.exe is the CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80's primary executable file and it takes around 6.95 MB (7286528 bytes) on disk.
CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.64 MB (8011685
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz_tuf.exe (6.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.80
of CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80.
CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 is an application offered by CPUID, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80". The CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 application will be found automatically. After you select CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80.
8. After removing CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 14:48:40.587