CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. More information about CPUID, Inc. can be read here
. Usually the CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 application is found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\ASUS CPU-Z directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\ASUS CPU-Z\unins000.exe. cpuz_tuf.exe is the CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80's primary executable file and it takes around 6.95 MB (7286528 bytes) on disk.
CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.64 MB (8011685
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz_tuf.exe (6.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.80
of CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80.
CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 is an application offered by CPUID, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80". If it exists on your system the CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80.
8. After removing CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.80 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 14:48:40.587