CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76
CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on CPUID, Inc.. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\ASUS CPU-Z folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CPUID\ASUS CPU-Z\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76. cpuz_asus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.56 MB (5825752 bytes) on disk.
CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 contains of the executables below. They take 6.24 MB (6545273
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz_asus.exe (5.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This data is about CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 version 1.76
CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 is a program marketed by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76". If it exists on your system the CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 program will be found automatically. When you click CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76.
8. After uninstalling CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPUID ASUS CPU-Z 1.76 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 23:22:45.907