CPU-Z is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CPU-Z from your PCCPUID
. Go over here
for more info on CPUID. More data about the app CPU-Z can be seen at http://www.cpuid.com
. The full command line for uninstalling CPU-Z is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Hellcpl.inf,CPU-Z.Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.90 MB (1997288 bytes) on disk and is labeled cpuz.exe.
CPU-Z contains of the executables below. They take 1.90 MB (1997288
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to CPU-Z version 1.56.0
only. For more CPU-Z versions please click below:
CPU-Z is a program offered by CPUID. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CPU-Z is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CPU-Z from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CPU-Z or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPU-Z". If it exists on your system the CPU-Z program will be found very quickly. When you select CPU-Z in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CPU-Z, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPU-Z:
- The software company is: http://www.cpuid.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Hellcpl.inf,CPU-Z.Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPU-Z.
8. After uninstalling CPU-Z, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPU-Z which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPU-Z with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CPU-Z by CPUID from your computer, nor are we saying that CPU-Z by CPUID is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPU-Z supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:47:42.060