CPU Thermometer 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove CPU Thermometer 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CPU Thermometer 1.0 from your computerCPUThermometer.com
. Additional info about CPUThermometer.com can be seen here
. You can see more info related to CPU Thermometer 1.0 at http://www.cputhermometer.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CPU Thermometer directory (same installation drive as Windows). CPU Thermometer 1.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe". CPUThermometer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 749.00 KB (766976 bytes) on disk.
CPU Thermometer 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.39 MB (1462618
bytes) on disk.
- CPUThermometer.exe (749.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This web page is about CPU Thermometer 1.0 version 1.0
CPU Thermometer 1.0 is a program marketed by CPUThermometer.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CPU Thermometer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CPU Thermometer 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CPU Thermometer 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPU Thermometer 1.0". If it exists on your system the CPU Thermometer 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click CPU Thermometer 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPU Thermometer 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPU Thermometer 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.cputhermometer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPU Thermometer 1.0.
8. After removing CPU Thermometer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPU Thermometer 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPU Thermometer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CPU Thermometer 1.0 by CPUThermometer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that CPU Thermometer 1.0 by CPUThermometer.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPU Thermometer 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:27:21.630