This web page is about CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 from your systemCPS
. Go over here
for more information on CPS. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPS folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CPS\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named CPSclient.exe and occupies 6.71 MB (7036416 bytes).
CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.17 MB (14863191
bytes) on disk:
- CPSclient.exe (6.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (876.83 KB)
- 无paramCPSclient.exe (6.61 MB)
This web page is about CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 version 1.0.020170305
CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 is an application offered by the software company CPS. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305". If it is installed on your PC the CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 app will be found very quickly. After you click CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305.
8. After removing CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 by CPS from your computer, we are not saying that CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 by CPS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPS_WIN_1.0.0_20170305 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 10:00:31.100