You can find below details on how to uninstall CObjectsR2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CObjectsR2 from your PCData Mined System
. More information about Data Mined System can be seen here
. CObjectsR2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CTransact folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall CObjectsR2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CObjectsR2's primary file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is named CTransactMDB.exe.
The executable files below are part of CObjectsR2. They take about 6.73 MB (7060432
bytes) on disk.
- Windows2000-KB829558-x86-ENU.exe (2.83 MB)
- WindowsServer2003-KB829558-x86-ENU.exe (3.83 MB)
- CTransactMDB.exe (44.00 KB)
- CTransactSQL.exe (40.00 KB)
The current page applies to CObjectsR2 version 5.00.0000
CObjectsR2 is an application by Data Mined System. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CObjectsR2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CObjectsR2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CObjectsR2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CObjectsR2". If it is installed on your PC the CObjectsR2 application will be found automatically. After you select CObjectsR2 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CObjectsR2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CObjectsR2.
8. After removing CObjectsR2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CObjectsR2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CObjectsR2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CObjectsR2 by Data Mined System from your PC, we are not saying that CObjectsR2 by Data Mined System is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CObjectsR2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 07:24:11.890