COVADIS x64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall COVADIS x64 from your PCGéomédia S.A.S.
. You can find out more on Géomédia S.A.S. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.geo-media.com
if you want to read more on COVADIS x64 on Géomédia S.A.S.'s page. COVADIS x64 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Geomedia SA\Covadis folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Covadis64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 828.30 KB (848184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of COVADIS x64. They occupy an average of 24.67 MB (25865505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Covadis64.exe (828.30 KB)
- TeamViewerQS_fr-idc34zm2bj.exe (9.16 MB)
- CovaTopo18.exe (3.55 MB)
- CovEditBaseArt18.exe (278.30 KB)
- pdftk.exe (8.48 MB)
- WORDVIEW.EXE (2.39 MB)
This page is about COVADIS x64 version 22.0.004
only. You can find here a few links to other COVADIS x64 versions:
...click to view all...
COVADIS x64 is an application offered by Géomédia S.A.S.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase COVADIS x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove COVADIS x64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find COVADIS x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COVADIS x64". If it is installed on your PC the COVADIS x64 program will be found automatically. When you select COVADIS x64 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding COVADIS x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove COVADIS x64.
8. After uninstalling COVADIS x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong COVADIS x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COVADIS x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove COVADIS x64 by Géomédia S.A.S. from your PC, nor are we saying that COVADIS x64 by Géomédia S.A.S. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove COVADIS x64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 07:56:31.587