CORExpress64 1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CORExpress64 1.1 from your computerStatistical Innovations Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Statistical Innovations Inc.. Please open http://www.StatisticalInnovations.com/
if you want to read more on CORExpress64 1.1 on Statistical Innovations Inc.'s web page. Usually the CORExpress64 1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CORExpress641.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CORExpress64 1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CORExpress641.1\COREuninst64.exe. CORExpress64.exe is the CORExpress64 1.1's primary executable file and it takes about 3.47 MB (3638784 bytes) on disk.
CORExpress64 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.52 MB (3686633
bytes) on disk:
- COREuninst64.exe (46.73 KB)
- CORExpress64.exe (3.47 MB)
This data is about CORExpress64 1.1 version 18.104.22.16895
CORExpress64 1.1 is a program released by Statistical Innovations Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove CORExpress64 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CORExpress64 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CORExpress64 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CORExpress64 1.1". The CORExpress64 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CORExpress64 1.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CORExpress64 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CORExpress64 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.StatisticalInnovations.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CORExpress641.1\COREuninst64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CORExpress64 1.1.
8. After uninstalling CORExpress64 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CORExpress64 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CORExpress64 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CORExpress64 1.1 by Statistical Innovations Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CORExpress64 1.1 by Statistical Innovations Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CORExpress64 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 02:01:12.210