CORExpress64 1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CORExpress64 1.1 from your computerStatistical Innovations Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Statistical Innovations Inc.. Please open http://www.StatisticalInnovations.com/
if you want to read more on CORExpress64 1.1 on Statistical Innovations Inc.'s web page. Usually the CORExpress64 1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CORExpress641.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CORExpress64 1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CORExpress641.1\COREuninst64.exe. CORExpress64.exe is the CORExpress64 1.1's primary executable file and it takes about 3.47 MB (3638784 bytes) on disk.
CORExpress64 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.52 MB (3686633
bytes) on disk:
- COREuninst64.exe (46.73 KB)
- CORExpress64.exe (3.47 MB)
This data is about CORExpress64 1.1 version 188.8.131.5295
CORExpress64 1.1 is a program released by Statistical Innovations Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove CORExpress64 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CORExpress64 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CORExpress64 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CORExpress64 1.1". The CORExpress64 1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select CORExpress64 1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CORExpress64 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CORExpress64 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.StatisticalInnovations.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CORExpress641.1\COREuninst64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CORExpress64 1.1.
8. After uninstalling CORExpress64 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CORExpress64 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CORExpress64 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CORExpress64 1.1 by Statistical Innovations Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CORExpress64 1.1 by Statistical Innovations Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CORExpress64 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 02:01:12.210