COPASI 4.22.170 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall COPASI 4.22.170 from your computercopasi.org
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on copasi.org. You can see more info related to COPASI 4.22.170 at http://www.copasi.org/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\copasi.org\COPASI 4.22.170 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall COPASI 4.22.170 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\copasi.org\COPASI 4.22.170\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CopasiUI.exe is the COPASI 4.22.170's main executable file and it occupies circa 65.23 MB (68401664 bytes) on disk.
COPASI 4.22.170 is comprised of the following executables which take 115.88 MB (121511073
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (699.16 KB)
- CopasiSE.exe (49.97 MB)
- CopasiUI.exe (65.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.22.170
of COPASI 4.22.170.
COPASI 4.22.170 is a program released by copasi.org. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall COPASI 4.22.170 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase COPASI 4.22.170 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate COPASI 4.22.170 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COPASI 4.22.170". The COPASI 4.22.170 program will be found very quickly. When you click COPASI 4.22.170 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about COPASI 4.22.170, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for COPASI 4.22.170:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.copasi.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\copasi.org\COPASI 4.22.170\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove COPASI 4.22.170.
8. After uninstalling COPASI 4.22.170, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong COPASI 4.22.170 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling COPASI 4.22.170 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COPASI 4.22.170 by copasi.org from your PC, nor are we saying that COPASI 4.22.170 by copasi.org is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove COPASI 4.22.170 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 23:59:03.033