CONTROL is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CONTROL from your computerRemedy Entertainment
. More info about Remedy Entertainment can be read here
. Click on http://store.steampowered.com/app/000000
to get more facts about CONTROL on Remedy Entertainment's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CONTROL directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CONTROL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CONTROL. Control_DX11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 18.26 MB (19144704 bytes) on disk.
CONTROL installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 50.81 MB (53276285
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Control.exe (86.00 KB)
- Control_DX11.exe (18.26 MB)
- Control_DX12.exe (18.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.48 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- VCRedist-2012-x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86-100-sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of CONTROL. For more CONTROL versions please click below:
CONTROL is an application released by the software company Remedy Entertainment. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CONTROL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CONTROL with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CONTROL or simply click the Search field and type in "CONTROL". If it exists on your system the CONTROL application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CONTROL in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CONTROL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CONTROL:
- The web site of the program is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/000000
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CONTROL\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CONTROL.
8. After removing CONTROL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CONTROL that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CONTROL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CONTROL by Remedy Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that CONTROL by Remedy Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CONTROL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:11:07.860