COMSOL Client 5.0
COMSOL Client 5.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall COMSOL Client 5.0 from your systemCOMSOL
. Go over here
where you can read more on COMSOL. Click on http://www.comsol.com
to get more info about COMSOL Client 5.0 on COMSOL's website. COMSOL Client 5.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL50\Client folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling COMSOL Client 5.0 is "C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL50\Client\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. comsolclient.exe is the COMSOL Client 5.0's main executable file and it takes close to 97.24 KB (99576 bytes) on disk.
COMSOL Client 5.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.27 MB (4477672
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- comsolclient.exe (97.24 KB)
- CsAssembly.exe (2.98 MB)
The current web page applies to COMSOL Client 5.0 version 5.0
COMSOL Client 5.0 is a program by the software company COMSOL. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall COMSOL Client 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase COMSOL Client 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find COMSOL Client 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COMSOL Client 5.0". If it exists on your system the COMSOL Client 5.0 application will be found automatically. When you click COMSOL Client 5.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about COMSOL Client 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for COMSOL Client 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.comsol.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL50\Client\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove COMSOL Client 5.0.
8. After removing COMSOL Client 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong COMSOL Client 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling COMSOL Client 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall COMSOL Client 5.0 by COMSOL from your computer, we are not saying that COMSOL Client 5.0 by COMSOL is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall COMSOL Client 5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:12:07.603