How to uninstall COMODO livePCsupport from your PC
COMODO livePCsupport is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by COMODO
. Open here
where you can get more info on COMODO. COMODO livePCsupport is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall COMODO livePCsupport. The program's main executable file occupies 205.72 KB (210656 bytes) on disk and is called CLPSLA.exe.
COMODO livePCsupport installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.62 MB (3793304
bytes) on disk.
- CLPS.exe (969.65 KB)
- CLPSLA.exe (205.72 KB)
- CLPSLS.exe (147.89 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.33 MB)
This data is about COMODO livePCsupport version 3.1.159094.18
only. You can find below info on other releases of COMODO livePCsupport:
COMODO livePCsupport has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall COMODO livePCsupport:
The files below remain on your disk by COMODO livePCsupport's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport\CLPS.exe
- C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport\CLPS_RES.dll
- C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport\CLPSLA.exe
- C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport\CLPSLANG.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO livePCsupport
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO livePCsupport\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO livePCsupport\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO livePCsupport\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO livePCsupport\UninstallString
How to remove COMODO livePCsupport from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
COMODO livePCsupport is an application marketed by COMODO. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall COMODO livePCsupport is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find COMODO livePCsupport or simply activate the Search field and type in "COMODO livePCsupport". If it is installed on your PC the COMODO livePCsupport application will be found very quickly. When you click COMODO livePCsupport in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about COMODO livePCsupport, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall COMODO livePCsupport.
8. After removing COMODO livePCsupport, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of COMODO livePCsupport that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing COMODO livePCsupport with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO livePCsupport by COMODO from your PC, nor are we saying that COMODO livePCsupport by COMODO is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove COMODO livePCsupport in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:55:51.933