COMODO Internet Security Complete
This page contains complete information on how to remove COMODO Internet Security Complete for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall COMODO Internet Security Complete from your computerCOMODO Security Solutions Inc.
. You can read more on COMODO Security Solutions Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on COMODO Internet Security Complete at https://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/free-internet-security.php
. Usually the COMODO Internet Security Complete program is found in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing COMODO Internet Security Complete is C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdinstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. cistray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.52 MB (1598144 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of COMODO Internet Security Complete. They occupy about 50.60 MB (53057416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cavwp.exe (578.19 KB)
- cfpconfg.exe (5.24 MB)
- cis.exe (11.04 MB)
- cisbf.exe (250.19 KB)
- cistray.exe (1.52 MB)
- cmdagent.exe (10.25 MB)
- iseupdate.exe (6.28 MB)
- cmdvirth.exe (2.74 MB)
- virtkiosk.exe (6.32 MB)
- fixbase.exe (102.82 KB)
The current web page applies to COMODO Internet Security Complete version 220.127.116.1128
alone. You can find here a few links to other COMODO Internet Security Complete releases:
...click to view all...
COMODO Internet Security Complete is a program offered by COMODO Security Solutions Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall COMODO Internet Security Complete is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase COMODO Internet Security Complete from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate COMODO Internet Security Complete or simply click the Search feature and type in "COMODO Internet Security Complete". If it exists on your system the COMODO Internet Security Complete program will be found automatically. After you click COMODO Internet Security Complete in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about COMODO Internet Security Complete, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for COMODO Internet Security Complete:
- The software company is: https://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/free-internet-security.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdinstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove COMODO Internet Security Complete.
8. After removing COMODO Internet Security Complete, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong COMODO Internet Security Complete that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling COMODO Internet Security Complete using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO Internet Security Complete by COMODO Security Solutions Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that COMODO Internet Security Complete by COMODO Security Solutions Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove COMODO Internet Security Complete supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 09:08:10.330