COMODO Firewall Pro
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove COMODO Firewall Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall COMODO Firewall Pro from your PCCOMODO
. You can read more on COMODO or check for application updates here
. Usually the COMODO Firewall Pro program is found in the C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. COMODO Firewall Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall\fwconfig.exe -uninstalln. The program's main executable file occupies 1.06 MB (1115216 bytes) on disk and is labeled cpf.exe.
The executables below are part of COMODO Firewall Pro. They take an average of 4.22 MB (4427744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmdagent.exe (352.58 KB)
- cpf.exe (1.06 MB)
- cpfsubmit.exe (532.58 KB)
- cpfupdat.exe (1.20 MB)
- crashrep.exe (272.58 KB)
- fwconfig.exe (844.58 KB)
The current page applies to COMODO Firewall Pro version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other COMODO Firewall Pro versions:
...click to view all...
COMODO Firewall Pro is an application marketed by the software company COMODO. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase COMODO Firewall Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete COMODO Firewall Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find COMODO Firewall Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO Firewall Pro". The COMODO Firewall Pro program will be found automatically. When you select COMODO Firewall Pro in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about COMODO Firewall Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMODO Firewall Pro.
8. After removing COMODO Firewall Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of COMODO Firewall Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling COMODO Firewall Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall COMODO Firewall Pro by COMODO from your PC, nor are we saying that COMODO Firewall Pro by COMODO is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall COMODO Firewall Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-17 10:56:57.200