CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 from your systemCODIJY
. Open here
for more information on CODIJY. You can see more info on CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 at http://www.codijy.com/
. CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0's main file takes around 7.52 MB (7883056 bytes) and is called CODIJYPro.exe.
CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.66 MB (9082881
bytes) on disk:
- CODIJYPro.exe (7.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 version 3.6.0
CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 is an application marketed by CODIJY. Some users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0". If it is installed on your PC the CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.codijy.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0.
8. After uninstalling CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 by CODIJY from your computer, we are not saying that CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 by CODIJY is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CODIJY Pro version 3.6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 16:21:56.963