CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0
This page is about CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 from your systemCODIJY
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CODIJY. Please follow http://www.codijy.com/
if you want to read more on CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 on CODIJY's web page. Usually the CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 is C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.06 MB (7400752 bytes) on disk and is titled CODIJYPro.exe.
CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.20 MB (8600577
bytes) on disk:
- CODIJYPro.exe (7.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 version 3.5.0
CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 is an application released by CODIJY. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0". If it exists on your system the CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.codijy.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0.
8. After removing CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 by CODIJY from your PC, we are not saying that CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 by CODIJY is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CODIJY Pro version 3.5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 22:55:25.837