COBRAS Export for Connection
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove COBRAS Export for Connection for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall COBRAS Export for Connection from your PCCisco Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Cisco Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application COBRAS Export for Connection can be seen at www.CiscoUnityTools.com
. COBRAS Export for Connection is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\COBRAS\COBRAS Export for Connection folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. COBRAS Export for Connection's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\COBRAS\COBRAS Export for Connection\COBRAS Export for Connection Setup_56021.exe. The application's main executable file is titled COBRASExportForConnection.exe and it has a size of 822.50 KB (842240 bytes).
The following executables are contained in COBRAS Export for Connection. They take 1.46 MB (1529072
bytes) on disk.
- COBRAS Export for Connection Setup_56021.exe (570.73 KB)
- COBRASExportForConnection.exe (822.50 KB)
- wavcopy.exe (56.00 KB)
- wavcat.exe (44.00 KB)
The current page applies to COBRAS Export for Connection version 126.96.36.199
only. For other COBRAS Export for Connection versions please click below:
COBRAS Export for Connection is an application offered by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall COBRAS Export for Connection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase COBRAS Export for Connection from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate COBRAS Export for Connection or simply click the Search field and type in "COBRAS Export for Connection". The COBRAS Export for Connection application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select COBRAS Export for Connection in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about COBRAS Export for Connection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for COBRAS Export for Connection:
- The software company is: www.CiscoUnityTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\COBRAS\COBRAS Export for Connection\COBRAS Export for Connection Setup_56021.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove COBRAS Export for Connection.
8. After removing COBRAS Export for Connection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of COBRAS Export for Connection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing COBRAS Export for Connection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove COBRAS Export for Connection by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that COBRAS Export for Connection by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove COBRAS Export for Connection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 06:28:20.013