This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CNXT Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CNXT Audio from your computerConexant Systems
. More information on Conexant Systems can be seen here
. CNXT Audio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB\UIU64s.exe -U -Imsdokua.inf is the full command line if you want to remove CNXT Audio. The program's main executable file is called UIU64s.exe and occupies 4.07 MB (4270296 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CNXT Audio. They occupy 4.07 MB (4270296
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to CNXT Audio version 220.127.116.11
CNXT Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant Systems. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase CNXT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CNXT Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CNXT Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "CNXT Audio". If it is installed on your PC the CNXT Audio application will be found very quickly. When you select CNXT Audio in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CNXT Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CNXT Audio.
8. After removing CNXT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CNXT Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CNXT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CNXT Audio by Conexant Systems from your computer, we are not saying that CNXT Audio by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CNXT Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:11:17.593