This info is about CNCPS for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CNCPS from your PCCornell University
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cornell University. CNCPS is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cornell University\CNCPS v. 6.5 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove CNCPS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\CNCPS\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.77 MB (8146944 bytes) on disk and is called CNCPSv65.exe.
CNCPS installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.77 MB (8146944
bytes) on disk.
This page is about CNCPS version 6.5
alone. For more CNCPS versions please click below:
CNCPS is a program released by Cornell University. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove CNCPS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CNCPS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CNCPS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CNCPS". The CNCPS program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CNCPS in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CNCPS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CNCPS.
8. After removing CNCPS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CNCPS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CNCPS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CNCPS by Cornell University from your computer, we are not saying that CNCPS by Cornell University is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CNCPS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 07:07:10.043