CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10
CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 from your computerPlanetCNC
. Further information on PlanetCNC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.planet-cnc.com/
if you want to read more on CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 on PlanetCNC's website. CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CNC USB Controller\Driver folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 is C:\Program Files\CNC USB Controller\Driver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10's main file takes about 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 is composed of the following executables which occupy 698.28 KB (715038
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.10
of CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10.
CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CNC USB Controller Driver_is1
CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 is an application offered by PlanetCNC. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10". If it is installed on your PC the CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 program will be found very quickly. When you click CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.planet-cnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CNC USB Controller\Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10.
8. After uninstalling CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 by PlanetCNC from your computer, we are not saying that CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 by PlanetCNC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CNC USB Controller Driver 2.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:46:33.990