CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601
CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 from your PCPlanetCNC
. Open here
where you can read more on PlanetCNC. Click on http://www.planet-cnc.com/
to get more facts about CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 on PlanetCNC's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CNC USB Controller folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CNC USB Controller\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CNCUSBController.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 45.50 KB (46592 bytes) on disk.
CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.62 MB (1698168
bytes) on disk:
- CNCUSBController.exe (45.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- CNCUSBControllerDriver.exe (443.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10.1605.601
of CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601.
CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 is a program released by PlanetCNC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601". If it is installed on your PC the CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.planet-cnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CNC USB Controller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601.
8. After uninstalling CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 by PlanetCNC from your PC, we are not saying that CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 by PlanetCNC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CNC USB Controller 2.10.1605.601 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 17:02:02.060