CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29
CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Copy of CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29" is the full command line if you want to remove CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This info is about CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 version 1.0
CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29". The CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 program will be found very quickly. After you select CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29.
8. After uninstalling CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 19:29:15.207