CMS_Netviewer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CMS_Netviewer from your computerDVR_NETVIEWER
. More info about DVR_NETVIEWER can be found here
. CMS_Netviewer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR_NETVIEWER\CMS_Netviewer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing CMS_Netviewer is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.86 MB (6148096 bytes) on disk and is titled CMS_NetViewer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CMS_Netviewer. They occupy about 5.86 MB (6148096
bytes) on disk.
- CMS_NetViewer.exe (5.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
CMS_Netviewer is a program marketed by DVR_NETVIEWER. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CMS_Netviewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CMS_Netviewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CMS_Netviewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "CMS_Netviewer". The CMS_Netviewer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CMS_Netviewer in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CMS_Netviewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CMS_Netviewer.
8. After removing CMS_Netviewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CMS_Netviewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CMS_Netviewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CMS_Netviewer by DVR_NETVIEWER from your PC, we are not saying that CMS_Netviewer by DVR_NETVIEWER is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CMS_Netviewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 08:09:59.283