CMS is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CMS from your PCORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
. More data about ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED can be seen here
. You can read more about related to CMS at ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
. CMS is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CMS. CMS.exe is the CMS's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.44 MB (2560000 bytes) on disk.
CMS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.99 MB (3136000
bytes) on disk.
- CMS.exe (2.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CMSORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
CMS is an application marketed by the software company ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CMS or simply activate the Search field and type in "CMS". The CMS application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CMS in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CMS:
- The publisher is: ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CMS.
8. After uninstalling CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CMS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CMS by ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED from your PC, we are not saying that CMS by ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CMS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 08:48:02.103