CMS 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall CMS 4 from your computerALNET SYSTEMS
. Further information on ALNET SYSTEMS can be seen here
. You can get more details related to CMS 4 at www.alnetsystems.com
. CMS 4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALNET SYSTEMS\CMS 4 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling CMS 4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ALNET SYSTEMS\CMS 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\ALNET SYSTEMS\CMS 4\install.log" -u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called CMS.exe and occupies 14.91 MB (15634432 bytes).
The executables below are part of CMS 4. They occupy an average of 44.26 MB (46410298
bytes) on disk.
- CMS.exe (14.91 MB)
- CMSPlayer.exe (11.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (590.66 KB)
- autorun.exe (2.43 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of CMS 4.
CMS 4 is a program released by ALNET SYSTEMS. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CMS 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CMS 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CMS 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CMS 4". If it is installed on your PC the CMS 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CMS 4 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CMS 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CMS 4:
- The web site of the application is: www.alnetsystems.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ALNET SYSTEMS\CMS 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\ALNET SYSTEMS\CMS 4\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CMS 4.
8. After removing CMS 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CMS 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CMS 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CMS 4 by ALNET SYSTEMS from your PC, we are not saying that CMS 4 by ALNET SYSTEMS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CMS 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 13:23:08.463