CMGUI 7.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CMGUI 7.1 from your computerBright Computing
. Check out here
for more information on Bright Computing. More data about the app CMGUI 7.1 can be seen at http://www.brightcomputing.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bright Computing\Cluster Manager\CMGUI 7.1 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall CMGUI 7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bright Computing\Cluster Manager\CMGUI 7.1\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cmgui.exe is the CMGUI 7.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk.
CMGUI 7.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 735.99 KB (753653
bytes) on disk:
- cmgui.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This info is about CMGUI 7.1 version 7.1
CMGUI 7.1 is an application released by the software company Bright Computing. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove CMGUI 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CMGUI 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CMGUI 7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CMGUI 7.1". If it exists on your system the CMGUI 7.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CMGUI 7.1 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CMGUI 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CMGUI 7.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.brightcomputing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bright Computing\Cluster Manager\CMGUI 7.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CMGUI 7.1.
8. After removing CMGUI 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CMGUI 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CMGUI 7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CMGUI 7.1 by Bright Computing from your computer, nor are we saying that CMGUI 7.1 by Bright Computing is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CMGUI 7.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:54:33.433