CLWeather version 1.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CLWeather version 1.5 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CLWeather version 1.5 from your computerclutl, Inc.
. More information on clutl, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.clutl.com/
to get more information about CLWeather version 1.5 on clutl, Inc.'s website. CLWeather version 1.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CLWeather folder, regulated by the user's decision. CLWeather version 1.5's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CLWeather\unins000.exe". CLWeather.exe is the CLWeather version 1.5's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.81 MB (1896448 bytes) on disk.
CLWeather version 1.5 contains of the executables below. They take 2.69 MB (2817822
bytes) on disk.
- CLWeather.exe (1.81 MB)
- CLWeatherBug.exe (184.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.78 KB)
The current web page applies to CLWeather version 1.5 version 1.5
CLWeather version 1.5 is a program marketed by the software company clutl, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CLWeather version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CLWeather version 1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CLWeather version 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLWeather version 1.5". If it exists on your system the CLWeather version 1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CLWeather version 1.5 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CLWeather version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLWeather version 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clutl.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CLWeather\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CLWeather version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling CLWeather version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CLWeather version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLWeather version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CLWeather version 1.5 by clutl, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CLWeather version 1.5 by clutl, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CLWeather version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:36:05.157