CLUE Classic is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CLUE Classic from your PCSpintop Media, Inc
. Additional info about Spintop Media, Inc can be read here
. You can read more about about CLUE Classic at http://www.spintop-games.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CLUE Classic directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLUE Classic's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CLUE Classic\uninstall.exe. CLUE Classic.exe is the CLUE Classic's main executable file and it takes around 3.00 MB (3141632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CLUE Classic. They take 3.05 MB (3193028
bytes) on disk.
- CLUE Classic.exe (3.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.19 KB)
CLUE Classic is a program marketed by Spintop Media, Inc. Some users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CLUE Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CLUE Classic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CLUE Classic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CLUE Classic". If it is installed on your PC the CLUE Classic application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CLUE Classic in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CLUE Classic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLUE Classic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spintop-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CLUE Classic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CLUE Classic.
8. After uninstalling CLUE Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CLUE Classic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLUE Classic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CLUE Classic by Spintop Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that CLUE Classic by Spintop Media, Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLUE Classic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 01:27:37.377