This web page is about CLOUDBERRY for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your PCSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. More details about the app CLOUDBERRY can be seen at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. CLOUDBERRY is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CLOUDBERRY 's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe and it has a size of 4.38 MB (4593040 bytes).
CLOUDBERRY contains of the executables below. They take 18.92 MB (19841448
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (7.77 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.47 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.38 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.01.09.1
of CLOUDBERRY . For other CLOUDBERRY versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply activate the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it is installed on your PC the CLOUDBERRY application will be found automatically. When you select CLOUDBERRY in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The web site of the application is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLOUDBERRY in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 02:50:53.223