CLOUDBERRY is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your PCSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. You can find out more on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CLOUDBERRY can be seen at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. Usually the CLOUDBERRY application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLOUDBERRY 's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe and occupies 4.91 MB (5147536 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside CLOUDBERRY . They take about 20.93 MB (21941672
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (8.72 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.47 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.91 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.70 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The current page applies to CLOUDBERRY version 18.05.15.1
only. For more CLOUDBERRY versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application offered by the software company SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CLOUDBERRY from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it exists on your system the CLOUDBERRY app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CLOUDBERRY in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The software company is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CLOUDBERRY .
8. After uninstalling CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CLOUDBERRY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLOUDBERRY in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 04:41:49.457