You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your systemSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. More info about SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
if you want to read more on CLOUDBERRY on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.'s web page. Usually the CLOUDBERRY program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling CLOUDBERRY is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe is the CLOUDBERRY 's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.88 MB (5117328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CLOUDBERRY . They occupy 22.04 MB (23108520
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (9.66 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.95 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.88 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.12.06.1
of CLOUDBERRY . You can find below info on other releases of CLOUDBERRY :
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application by the software company SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it is installed on your PC the CLOUDBERRY app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CLOUDBERRY in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The publisher is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:21:16.157