CLImanager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CLImanager from your systemGENBAND Inc.
. More information on GENBAND Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on CLImanager at http://www.genband.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CLImanager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CLImanager\Uninstall_CLImanager\Uninstall CLImanager.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CLImanager. reset_climanager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside CLImanager. They take about 2.97 MB (3109528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clipoller.exe (111.50 KB)
- reset_climanager.exe (112.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (373.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (133.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
- Uninstall CLImanager.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of CLImanager. For other CLImanager versions please click below:
CLImanager is an application released by GENBAND Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase CLImanager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CLImanager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CLImanager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CLImanager". The CLImanager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CLImanager in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CLImanager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLImanager:
- The publisher is: http://www.genband.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CLImanager\Uninstall_CLImanager\Uninstall CLImanager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CLImanager.
8. After removing CLImanager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CLImanager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLImanager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CLImanager by GENBAND Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CLImanager by GENBAND Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLImanager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-08 16:55:06.930